top of page
Truck Driving On Highway

UCR Fillings

Let OneStep complete your annual UCR Fillings

Before you hit the road with your trucking business, OneStep will make sure you have all the necessary permits and registrations.


Our UCR (unified carrier registration) service offers a fast and accurate way of filling your annual UCR fillings. 

All you need to do is click on Get Started and let one of our reps take care of everything.

Why OneStep

We have registered many companies in the past and know the right way to get everything you need before you hit the road. When you operate an interstate operation trucking company, you are following the Federal Rules and Regulations. This is why it is essential to stay compliant at every step. Let us take care of all the steps so you can concentrate on more important things.

Every trucking company will need to do a UCR Filling every year in January

Don't do it yourself. It's safer to let an expert handle your UCR Fillings

For those who operate commercial motor vehicles in interstate or international commerce, the Unified Carrier Registration Agreement (UCR) requires you to register your business with your home state and pay an annual fee. 


Commercial motor vehicles with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) or Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) of 10,001 pounds or more, which are designed to transport 11 or more passengers (including the driver), and those used in the transportation of hazardous materials requiring placarding, all come under the definition of required fees. These charges must be paid by operators for usage on public highways. What is Unified Carrier Registration?

The amount of the fee will depend upon several factors determined by the state, such as vehicle weight, number of axles, tire rating, type of cargo transported, and other criteria. Drivers should familiarize themselves with state laws regarding commercial vehicles to ensure they are compliant with regulations when operating their vehicles on public roads. 

bottom of page